We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Caveon team. Please submit your resume here and we will be in contact if there is an opening.
Caveon is a fast-paced growing company that provides security, breach detection and mitigation services to organizations within the testing industry. We are looking for a technically skilled individual to serve as front line support for our customers through our helpdesk environment. In addition, this position will also allow a candidate who wishes to launch a career in Development QA processes to obtain real world experience testing feature releases and developing test plans.
A successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate with differing levels of users, writing documentation, and the ability to apply logical thinking to the resolution of a problem.
- Identifying hardware and software problems and solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Speaking with customers to quickly identify their problem.
- Provide timely, accurate, and quality customer feedback.
- Talking and in some cases remoting into computers to perform a series of actions to resolve the problem.
- Following protocols to keep information secure.
- Following up with customers to ensure problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and features.
- Writing FAQ documents to reduce helpdesk load.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Following processes to test software functionality.
- Writing test cases for potential application use cases.
- Writing bug documentation for the development team.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or comparable combination of experience and education.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems and kernels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to pass background test.
- Must be able to follow directions and adhere to establish processes.