Technology Solutions for Every Program
Build and deliver exams. Blaze the frontiers of new item types. Securely track and manage incidents. Expand your item pool using the power of SmartItems™ and AIG. Conduct monitoring and investigations with personalized protocols. The possibilities are endless. With Caveon’s twin-technology platforms, there’s a solution for every situation.
Our technology solutions are powerful alone—but they’re even better when used together.
Caveon Testing Platform
End-to-end solutions to build, enhance, deliver, and analyze your exams.
EXAM DEVELOPMENT HUB
Create exams with a powerful, efficient, and secure test development tool.
- Build self-protecting items
- Collaborate remotely and securely
- Easily manage user roles and permissions
EXAM DELIVERY HUB
Deliver exams that are protected from cheating and theft.
- Customize your remote proctoring capabilities
- Integrate with development/administration systems through a flexible API
- Never need to install software
- Watermark with multiple methods
Track, manage, and eliminate threats with security-focused incident management.
- Collect, manage, and report data from external sources all within one central dashboard.
- Review testing data from your districts, schools, and vendors in real time.
- Automatically push priority incidents to the people who need to see them.
- Decrease response times to major incidents.
- Upload, visualize, and categorize external data, such as incident report data from your delivery vendor.
- Upload, visualize, and categorize external data, such as test vendor incident report data.
- Analytics provide a snapshot of your security health to help you understand areas of weakness.
- Replace FTP servers and share data files internally with no software installation required.
- Conduct cost-effective Just In Time Data Forensics™. Simply upload and receive results through Core.
- Enhance your Web Patrol efforts with improved flexibility, security, and responsiveness.
MONITORING AND INVESTIGATIVE PROTOCOLS
- Follow a checklist of industry-vetted guidelines to collect standardized test administration and inquiry data.
- View and respond to priority incidents in real time.
- Give non-professional monitors and investigators the tools they need to do professional-level work.
- Build your own tip lines and incident reporting forms to support your unique test administration policies.
What Our Clients Say
“We are a company that is new to the online testing environment and were looking for a trusted provider that would also be willing to guide us in this process. We would recommend Caveon due to the superior responsiveness and flexibility to meet our testing needs. We even had an unusual request that Caveon helped build into the test environment. It’s been a joy to work with Caveon.”
COO & Director of Training Kingdom Advisors
Contact Us To Learn More or Schedule a Demo: