In the words of Helen Keller, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” Let’s draw on the insight and wisdom of our colleagues as we work together in pursuit of increased test security, fairness, and exam validity.
To help further the dialogue and better understand how deterrence functions, we’ve reached out to experts in the K-12, Higher Education, and Certification communities to find out why they use deterrent methods to protect their exams.
- Rory McCorkle, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Certification and Education Services, PSI Services
- Kevin Jolly, Global Security and Compliance Manager, PSI Services
- Rachel R. Watkins Schoenig, Founder & CEO, Cornerstone Strategies, LLC
- Steve Ferrara, Ph.D., Senior Adviser for Measurement Solutions, AdvancED | Measured Progress
- Jarret Dyer, President, National College Testing Association
- Kim Brunnert, Ph.D., Director of Psychometrics at HESI Review and Testing, Elsevier Science
- And others!