Caveon Presents at Annual Innovations in Testing Conference
February 28, 2017
For immediate release
Salt Lake City, Utah – Next week, Caveon test security experts will join industry professionals at the annual Innovations in Testing Conference. Hosted by the Association of Test Publishers (ATP) in Scottsdale, Arizona Caveon professionals will play an important role in the event, including being a sponsor of the conference.
Caveon Test Security, the industry leader in protecting high-stakes test programs, is pleased to have several team members presenting informational sessions on the program agenda. Caveon will share the stage with other well-known test security experts from a variety of educational institutions. Sessions include:
- Platinum Session – Test Security Breaches…In the Twilight Zone
- Education v. Certification – Sparring for ideas of what works in assessment. Workshop Testing in Hell: What to Do When Everyone Seems To Be Cheating
- Test cheaters say the darnedest things!
- Match Maker, Match Maker, Make Me an (Item) Match!: On Selecting Appropriate Item Type(s) for Your Testing Program
- Addressing the gaps: Using research on security practices to identify your organization’s shortfalls
- Workforce Skills Credentials Part II
David Foster, Caveon’s CEO, says of the conference: “The ATP conference has always been an important event for Caveon. It provides us learning opportunities, new looks at technology, and amazing opportunities to network with like-minded professionals. We continue to send more Caveon representatives, and look forward to promoting new ideas in test security at this years conference.”
The Association of Test Publishers he Association of Test Publishers, was founded to promote and develop testing and assessment best practices and to facilitate an environment that would benefit test-takers, businesses, educational organizations, and society in general. ATP provides educational and training programs for its members including newsletters and journals, conferences and annual meetings. Through its programs ATP fosters an environment that promotes the exchange of ideas on testing issues and trends.
The conference will be held March 3-5. For more information visit innovationsintesting.org or contact Richelle.email@example.com